This is the day that we arrived in Oregon after a 17hr roadtrip from San Diego! I had never seen my apartment in person before, so please excuse the baglady attire (i definitely dressed for moving in the tropics, not for pouring rain and chilly temps - therefore, my roadtrip cozies became layers upon layers upon layers:)), but it's a fun photo to have. My apartment is the bottom set of french doors - AMAZING, right?!
If you turn right around from the previous photo, this is my street: NW 23rd. Could I be luckier?Thanks to Tom and his brothers, everything made it up to the fourth floor and inside my place - per usual, I overpacked a bit!

I am in love with my place! (Notice the new wall color?)
We also took an old wooden ladder I had used previously as a quilt rack, and turned it into a dual purpose potrack and wall piece for the kitchen: We spraypainted gold hooks with a texturized bronze so the gold wouldn't be such a bright contrast. I love how it turned out!

SIDENOTE:
My amazing mom came to visit. And I loved every minute:)Before I left, I received one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given: a sewing machine!!! My brother's wonderful girlfriend Jess brought it over for me, and it's safe to say I'm not going to see the light of day for a few weeks as I play with all the fun things I can make!! For starters, I covered some old pillows:
Think I'm on a burlap kick?
No comments:
Post a Comment