Thursday, May 5, 2011

bulletin board.

So now that I've been here for almost 2 months, there are some things that I just can't blame on having "just moved in" anymore, and they need to be finished. One of them is my beloved bulletin board. She needs a frame, and she needs it bad:

It was so fun to make, dying coffee filters with tea, and then hot glueing the pheasant feathers onto the middle of the flower. I love how it turned out, but without a frame, it looks flimsy, and it blends into the wall behind it.


SIDE NOTE: it's getting beautiful in Oregon. My man and I went snowshoeing and made a picnic on our camping stove at Mt. Hood last weekend. In our T-shirts!!



After days on end filled with grey and rain, this day was SUCH a nice break!

Welp, I'm making it my goal this weekend to find a frame and finish this puppy. Hopefully this is the last time you'll see it looking like this:

Have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment